Talking multimeter

Pablo Morales

Hello all,

Does anybody know any talking multimeter?

I am looking for something that could help me with some electronic projects.

Thanks in advance,

Pablo

Dave

Hello Pablo,

I own and use a Talking Multi meter.  I use it all the time.

I bought it a very long time ago though, and have no idea if the Company that made this one still makes them.

 I'll find out the Company name and the model and hopefully you can still get one.

Give me a few hours, or a day and I'll get you the info.

You wouldn't know if anyone makes a talking Caliper would you?

Grumpy Dave

On 3/22/2021 5:41 AM, Pablo Morales wrote:

Hello all,

Does anybody know any talking multimeter?

I am looking for something that could help me with some electronic projects.

Thanks in advance,

Pablo

Gerald Levy

The only talking multimeter I could find was the following unit, which is apparently still available and sells for $40:

https://www.mpja.com/Talking-Digital-Multimeter/productinfo/35042%20ME/

Gerald

On 3/22/2021 8:41 AM, Pablo Morales wrote:

Hello all,

Does anybody know any talking multimeter?

I am looking for something that could help me with some electronic projects.

Thanks in advance,

Pablo

Geoff Eden

https://www.rcsys.com/dt.htm

The external serial double talk; treat it like a printer.

Geoff