Hable On Your Table

Marco Curralejo

Hello everyone,

Welcome to episode 79 of the Blind Tech Guys. As always, thanks for tuning in and if you haven’t listened before, where the heck have you been?

On this week's show, we chat with the team from Hable about their brand new keyboard now out in Europe, and we commence our latest  series, this time concentrating on web apps and accessibility, with Nimer kicking things off with Gmail.

To listen, point your browser to the Blind Tech Guys website, where you can easily subscribe and listen in your favourite podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast.

Also, if you enjoy the content, we encourage you to share it far and wide, as we love welcoming new listeners to our ever-growing community.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo

[...]

David Mehler

Hello,

This episode was great. I made the mistake of listening to it while I
was eating breakfast this morning and a comment Nimer made almost
caused me to spit my peach danish for distance. These guys are
helarious and quite fair and very informative.

I eagerly await Tuesdays so I can grab the latest episode.

Dave.

<https://www.blindtechguys.com/> where you can easily subscribe and listen
in your favourite podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker
to play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast.

Also, if you enjoy the content, we encourage you to share it far and wide,
as we love welcoming new listeners to our ever-growing community.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo

Marco Curralejo

Hi David,

Glad you didn't lose that danish of yours. LOL

It was a very fun episode and appreciate the kind words.

Cheers,

Marco