From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2021 5:13 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] how do you add a signature to your outgoing messages in outlook 2010/?

I am using jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

Jim Rawls

2010. Jims

I am using jaws 18 on a windows ten computer. Jim

Janet

Jim,

I’m sorry to say, but MS has stopped supporting Outlook as of Oct 2020.  You can still use it, but just don’t expect it to work efficiently though.  You will need to upgrade this as well.  Not much good news about MS and Outlook or Windows!  LOL!

Janet

Janet