pen friend dots

Matt

Yes I usually get something like an index card and cut a piece of it off and then stick the label to it and then use clear box tape to tape it to what I am putting in the freezer . It just makes it easier to find and it also make sure it don’t fall off just in case. 

I have the Pen friend and the ID mate as well and I use both of them. I tend to like to use my ID mate bar code reader with the barcodes most of the time for the stuff in the freezer . But I use both it just depends. If using it in the freezer I use on both an index card and clear box tape to tape the index card to the item. You can with the clear box tape tape over the top of the pen friend label or bar code for the ID mate.  Here is the link to the latest ID mate. I personally don’t like putting all my eggs in the same basket so to speak.

ID Mate Galaxy

Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 11:42 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] pen friend dots

Will the pen friend labels stick to things in the freezer?

Sent: April-03-16 9:29 PM

Hi, you can buy these dots in different sizes and quantity ! There is another pen out there but as four as I am concern the Pen friend is the Cadillac  of the ID pens. I will give some links where you can buy the dots . all these places also have good customer support as well.  These dots is really cheap. See links below.

Pen Friend system's

Maxie Aid Pen Friend System

Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2016 10:42 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] pen friend dots

How mych for how many pen  friend dots. Is there a better alternative to the pen friend??

Thanks,

Monte

Monte Single

Will the pen friend labels stick to things in the freezer?

Sent: April-03-16 9:29 PM

Hi, you can buy these dots in different sizes and quantity ! There is another pen out there but as four as I am concern the Pen friend is the Cadillac  of the ID pens. I will give some links where you can buy the dots . all these places also have good customer support as well.  These dots is really cheap. See links below.

Pen Friend system's

How mych for how many pen  friend dots. Is there a better alternative to the pen friend??

Thanks,

Monte

Matt

Pen Friend system's

Thanks,

Monte

Monte Single

Thanks,

Monte