Logitech H800 Replacement USB Nano Receiver

Mike B

Hi All,

I would like to buy just the USB nano receiver for my Logitech H800 headset.  I've been told that each nano receiver is specific to the individual headset.  If this is true how do I go about buying an extra nano receiver or 2?  All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Lisa Belville

I had to replace one of mine because my dog chewed it up a few years ago.� LOL

I contacted Logitech directly and they sent me a new nano receiver.� It took about a week to get to me.� I'm not sure if that's how they still do things, but it's worth a shot.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...
On 4/10/2021 7:55 AM, Mike B wrote:

Hi All,
�
I would like to buy just the USB nano receiver for my Logitech H800 headset.� I've been told that each nano receiver is specific to the individual headset.� If this is true how do I go about buying an extra nano receiver or 2?� All input is greatly appreciated.� Thanks much.
�
�
Stay safe and take care.� Mike.

Mike B

Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much.  Would you happen to have a contact phone number for Logitech?  When I click on a contact link from the website it just takes me to more links, and I'm not finding a phone number.  Thanks again.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

I had to replace one of mine because my dog chewed it up a few years ago.� LOL

I contacted Logitech directly and they sent me a new nano receiver.� It took about a week to get to me.� I'm not sure if that's how they still do things, but it's worth a shot.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...
On 4/10/2021 7:55 AM, Mike B wrote:
Hi All,
�
I would like to buy just the USB nano receiver for my Logitech H800 headset.� I've been told that each nano receiver is specific to the individual headset.� If this is true how do I go about buying an extra nano receiver or 2?� All input is greatly appreciated.� Thanks much.
�
�
Stay safe and take care.� Mike.

Marie Nelson

While I can’t tell you a number to reach Logitech, I can say that the receivers are absolutely not interchangeable. I have two headsets and the receivers only work with the correct headset. Have you tried finding a contact number on Google? Might be worth a try.
Good Luck.
Marie