Logitech H800 Replacement USB Nano Receiver

Mike B

Hi All,

I would like to buy just the USB nano receiver for my Logitech H800 headset.  I've been told that each nano receiver is specific to the individual headset.  If this is true how do I go about buying an extra nano receiver or 2?  All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Lisa Belville

I had to replace one of mine because my dog chewed it up a few years ago.� LOL

I contacted Logitech directly and they sent me a new nano receiver.� It took about a week to get to me.� I'm not sure if that's how they still do things, but it's worth a shot.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...
On 4/10/2021 7:55 AM, Mike B wrote:

Hi All,
�
I would like to buy just the USB nano receiver for my Logitech H800 headset.� I've been told that each nano receiver is specific to the individual headset.� If this is true how do I go about buying an extra nano receiver or 2?� All input is greatly appreciated.� Thanks much.
�
�
Stay safe and take care.� Mike.

Mike B

Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much.  Would you happen to have a contact phone number for Logitech?  When I click on a contact link from the website it just takes me to more links, and I'm not finding a phone number.  Thanks again.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 9:12 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Logitech H800 Replacement USB Nano Receiver

I had to replace one of mine because my dog chewed it up a few years ago.� LOL

I contacted Logitech directly and they sent me a new nano receiver.� It took about a week to get to me.� I'm not sure if that's how they still do things, but it's worth a shot.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...
On 4/10/2021 7:55 AM, Mike B wrote:
Hi All,
�
I would like to buy just the USB nano receiver for my Logitech H800 headset.� I've been told that each nano receiver is specific to the individual headset.� If this is true how do I go about buying an extra nano receiver or 2?� All input is greatly appreciated.� Thanks much.
�
�
Stay safe and take care.� Mike.

Marie Nelson

While I can’t tell you a number to reach Logitech, I can say that the receivers are absolutely not interchangeable. I have two headsets and the receivers only work with the correct headset. Have you tried finding a contact number on Google? Might be worth a try.
Good Luck.
Marie

Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 5:55 AM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Logitech H800 Replacement USB Nano Receiver

Hi All,

I would like to buy just the USB nano receiver for my Logitech H800 headset.  I've been told that each nano receiver is specific to the individual headset.  If this is true how do I go about buying an extra nano receiver or 2?  All input is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.

Mike B

Hi Lisa & Marie,

Here are 2 phone numbers for Logitech tech support I found digging through some notes I have for Logitech.
1-866-632-5644

And

1 646-454-3200

They're open monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm eastern time.

Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 11:03 AM

While I can’t tell you a number to reach Logitech, I can say that the receivers are absolutely not interchangeable. I have two headsets and the receivers only work with the correct headset. Have you tried finding a contact number on Google? Might be worth a try.
Good Luck.
Marie

Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 5:55 AM
To: TechTalk

Hi All,

Mike B

Howdy,

A heads-up to all Logitech H-800 headset owners / users.  You cannot get a replacement USB nano receiver to use with the RF feature for the H-800 headsets and you cannot use universal USB nano receiver for these headsets either.  These headsets are nano receiver specific to each individual headset.  This is what I was told by Logitech tech support.

John Holcomb II

Really.

So that would steer me away from ever buying  these headphones because if you were to ever lose that tiny little thing,  you’re screwed!

John

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 12:18 PM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>

Howdy,

A heads-up to all Logitech H-800 headset owners / users.  You cannot get a replacement USB nano receiver to use with the RF feature for the H-800 headsets and you cannot use universal USB nano receiver for these headsets either.  These headsets are nano receiver specific to each individual headset.  This is what I was told by Logitech tech support.

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.

General Mike, since the Logitech H800 also has bluetooth built-in, I'm
thinking it might be ok to simply forget about the lost USB dongle and just
pare it as a bluetooth toy.

As for a replacement dongle though, I think only Logitech can come close to
providing a real answer on that one.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Mike B

If I had bluetooth that wouldn't be a problem, but I don't so it is!  LOL  LOL 

Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 11:22 AM

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Mike B

Yo Admiral,

Sorry but, sent the 1st reply too quick.  I did talk to Logitech support and you cannot get a replacement USB nano receiver to use with the RF feature for the H-800 headsets and you cannot use universal USB nano receiver for these headsets either.  These headsets are nano receiver specific to each individual headset.  This is what I was told by Logitech tech support.

Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 11:22 AM

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado