From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimsan
via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 11:15
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] discoverbank.com

Hi,
I have an account with this bank. However, while on the web using latest
chrome and jaws 2020 on windows 10 latest, I cannot seem to locate the login
for the life of me.
For now, I use the app from the iphone, but I'm one of those guys who use my
laptop for 95% of my stuff.
Can someone help?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Mike B

Bro,

Are you using the link below?

If so, look for, Secure Account Log In

If not try using the URL above to see if it's any easier.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

I have an account with this bank. However, while on the web using latest
chrome and jaws 2020 on windows 10 latest, I cannot seem to locate the login
for the life of me.
For now, I use the app from the iphone, but I'm one of those guys who use my
laptop for 95% of my stuff.
Can someone help?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...
 If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan

No, I used discoverbank.com, but George helped me find it.

It would be easier with edge but on chrome, the login button was right there; however, it said extra crap mixed in with login.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

If not try using the URL above to see if it's any easier.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

I have an account with this bank. However, while on the web using latest
chrome and jaws 2020 on windows 10 latest, I cannot seem to locate the login
for the life of me.
For now, I use the app from the iphone, but I'm one of those guys who use my
laptop for 95% of my stuff.
Can someone help?

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@...
 If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Onwardbob

Hi, I was having big trouble with Discover both using Google Chrome and Edge
but when I tried Firefox all was golden.

BOB SOUTAR.ONWARD THRU THE FOG