help problems with thunder bird and my second gmail account

heather albright

Hello I have 2 gmail accounts and I am setting them up as separate accounts. One account is set up and working in thunder bird.  but, It says server already exists. So how do I set up 2 accounts with gmail for thunder bird? I saw this was an issue but, the person gave a visual answer to that question. Thank you, this is the first time of me using thunder bird!

THANK YOU,

Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

abdulah aga

hi header so pres alt and go down one time you will heer new go right one and go down antil you heer get new mail accounts pres enter and folo there. I thinks will help
take care
abdulah hasic.

Benz

Hi,

Thunderbird tools menu, account settings.
To create second gmail account, did you use the Add Mail Account option in account actions?

Benz