HCaptcha

David Mehler

Hello,

Has anyone dealt with a site that uses HCaptcha? I'm trying to reply
to a local craigslist post but to do so I have to solve an HCaptcha.
This is not the usual one that I can press verify in chrome and I'm
verified.

Help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.

Hope Williamson

Hi, didn't Craigslist used to have an email address for each seller that
you could use to respond to them with? I know I used that when I bought
something off there like 6 years ago. If they still have that, I'd use it.

On 4/16/2021 4:19 PM, David Mehler wrote:
Hello,

Has anyone dealt with a site that uses HCaptcha? I'm trying to reply
to a local craigslist post but to do so I have to solve an HCaptcha.
This is not the usual one that I can press verify in chrome and I'm
verified.

Help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.

Victor

Hello:

I have encountered several websites lately that require this. I hate it! I spend most of my time on my iPhone and I can usually solve these things with an audio challenge. But not so with this kind. Again, I hate it!

Victor

On Apr 16, 2021, at 7:10 PM, Hope Williamson <webspinner@mail.com> wrote:

Hi, didn't Craigslist used to have an email address for each seller that
you could use to respond to them with? I know I used that when I bought
something off there like 6 years ago. If they still have that, I'd use it.

On 4/16/2021 4:19 PM, David Mehler wrote:
Hello,

Has anyone dealt with a site that uses HCaptcha? I'm trying to reply
to a local craigslist post but to do so I have to solve an HCaptcha.
This is not the usual one that I can press verify in chrome and I'm
verified.

Help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.

Vaddy

You may be interested in this article: https://dashboard.hcaptcha.com/welcome_accessibility

On 17.04.2021 2:19, David Mehler wrote:
Has anyone dealt with a site that uses HCaptcha? I'm trying to reply
to a local craigslist post but to do so I have to solve an HCaptcha.
This is not the usual one that I can press verify in chrome and I'm
verified

Victor

I have attempted to use their solution for solving these things, but it doesn’t seem to work. They’ve just made everything more difficult for the blind.

Victor

On Apr 17, 2021, at 2:26 AM, Vaddy <sta4itc5@gmail.com> wrote:

You may be interested in this article: https://dashboard.hcaptcha.com/welcome_accessibility

On 17.04.2021 2:19, David Mehler wrote:
Has anyone dealt with a site that uses HCaptcha? I'm trying to reply
to a local craigslist post but to do so I have to solve an HCaptcha.
This is not the usual one that I can press verify in chrome and I'm
verified

Vaddy

Hmmmm, no idea what could go wrong in your case. First of all, have you managed to sign up with them?

On 17.04.2021 14:42, Victor wrote:
I have attempted to use their solution for solving these things, but it doesn’t seem to work. They’ve just made everything more difficult for the blind.

Victor

I have, but I'm using an iPhone. Maybe that makes a difference.

On Apr 17, 2021, at 5:41 AM, Vaddy <sta4itc5@gmail.com> wrote:

Hmmmm, no idea what could go wrong in your case. First of all, have you managed to sign up with them?

On 17.04.2021 14:42, Victor wrote:
I have attempted to use their solution for solving these things, but it doesn’t seem to work. They’ve just made everything more difficult for the blind.

David Mehler

Hello,
Still nothing on the HCaptcha, the sign up page for accessibility
keeps bringing me to the faq. I've emailed support, but I am not
impressed with this system.

Thanks.
DAve.

On 4/17/21, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:
I have, but I'm using an iPhone. Maybe that makes a difference.
On Apr 17, 2021, at 5:41 AM, Vaddy <sta4itc5@gmail.com> wrote:

Hmmmm, no idea what could go wrong in your case. First of all, have you
managed to sign up with them?

On 17.04.2021 14:42, Victor wrote:
I have attempted to use their solution for solving these things, but it
doesn’t seem to work. They’ve just made everything more difficult for the
blind.

Vaddy

But have you received a confirmation email after signing up?

 If so, it should contain a link to follow to continue the process of verification.