How to delete an empty line in Excel

chris judge

You are quite welcome. Glad it worked.

Chris Judge

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marilyn and Don Bilderback
Sent: May 2, 2021 11:33 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to delete an empty line in Excel

Hi Chris,

What do you know?  I tried this again and it worked.  I didn’t even have to type anything in as delete row and add row came up as I arrowed down. Every once in a while I have this problem.  I should learn but I guess I forget.  It is indeed a simple way to do what I need.

 I am so happy I saved this Email and thank you again.  Marilyn