do you have to have a Microsoft account to run office 365?

Steve Matzura

If MS says you have one, then you must have used an email address to set it up initially. Try logging in with your email address,but instead of supplying a password, use the "I forgot my password" control, whatever it's called, retrieve your password, and reactivate the account.

On 5/1/2021 5:56 PM, Jim Rawls wrote:

It looks like it but thought I’d check. Microsoft says I have one already, and I don’t know how to get into it. Jim so, I will need some help.

Carolyn Arnold

As far as I know, Jim, you do. I had to get one when I
purchased Office 2013, and I did not want to. I have never
looked at that email they got me to get, don't even know
where it is, out on the Net somewhere, I guess, but don't
need to know. It seems like they have wanted me to update or
something - a total nuisance, absolutely an imposition to
me.