BTG #85: Manage your files while listening to music
On Episode 85 of the BTG podcast, we demo Google Drive and Dropbox, and listen to music on Spottify while we're at it. Watch us live on YouTube and interact in the chat with us at 7:00 PM, or watch later at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxcsltmAlWU or catch the podcast when it comes on out on your favorite pod catcher or smart speaker by searching for BlindTechGuys.
Three years in the making, STRAP is an innovative, wearable device that fits over the chest and is designed to detect any type of obstacle. STRAP’s vast array of sensors work by sending real-time information that detects obstacles at your head, chest, and below your waist - including bumps, holes, and steps, then notifying you with haptic language vibrations. Designed for all ages and shipped globally later this year.
At STRAP Technologies we believe autonomy and independence are human rights; not luxuries. Our goal is to be the first replacement of the white cane, giving the visually impaired a long overdue hands free experience.
Use code BlindTech strap.tech, for 50% off the current total price of a STRAP device. Preorder today at this discounted price of $250 and pay only $50 at this time to reserve your STRAP. Once STRAP is shipped to you, you will be billed the remaining $200. This offer is just available with this Blind Tech Code.
Check out the edited version of the pod at www.blindtechguys.com
Consider a Donation
Did you know that we pay more than $50/month to bring this content to you?
• If you enjoy and value our content, please consider donating at https://pod.fan/blind-tech-guys. Any contribution, no matter how small, helps us give you more app demos, device reviews, and tips to help you make the most of your technology.
◦ You can either make a one-time, individual donation as a guest, or you can donate monthly using our various tiers.
◦ If you are an individual or business and wish to sponsor the podcast, and would like for us to advertise your business or social channels in return, please get in touch, or check out our donation page for the relevant option.
please consider sharing our podcast with your friends, and let app developers know that you heard a demo of their app on our podcast by tagging them on Twitter.
We thank you for your support, and for your listenership!
Get in Touch
• To get in touch, you can fill out the contact form on our website. Alternatively our direct email is contact@...
• You can also join our mailing list by sending a blank email to blindtechguys+subscribe@...
• You can find and interact with us at the following:
◦ Facebook: https://bit.ly/33rLXL4
◦ Twitter: https://bit.ly/37bGkSq
◦ Youtube: https://bit.ly/3o82lbN
◦ Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/S-40HxB3k3dRSGVl
◦ WhatsApp: https://bit.ly/37AwXND
The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was
addressed. If you believe that you are not the intended recipient,
please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies of this
correspondence. Action taken as a result of this email or its contents
by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) may result in civil or
criminal charges. I have checked this email and all corresponding
attachments for security threats.
Registered Linux User 529141.
To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org
You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.
To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (393-4481) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.
Thank you, and have a great day!