blocking ads on google chrome

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,
I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
Thanks.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Hope Williamson

Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

    This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
Hi,
I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
Thanks.

Kimsan Song
kimsansong@icloud.com
If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
artist channel at
Also, you may follow me on twitter:
https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Yo Bro,

I believe what Hope is posted is what you had done, and I agree with her.  It's a great extension.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

  This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
> being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
> to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
> Thanks.
>
> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I use Opera browser which to all intents and purposes uses the chrome browsing engine as well.  Opera, however is equipped with it's own add blocker, so much so that many sites remind me and moan about me blocking their ads and persuading me to lift them so I can, in their own words, enjoy better experience on their site.  I refuse of course, hence my continual use of Opera.  Great that little thinks like this can be a blessing as the number of ads I have to wade through is a bear minimum.  Cheers!

On 22/5/2021 3:14 am, Mike B wrote:

Yo Bro,

I believe what Hope is posted is what you had done, and I agree with her.  It's a great extension.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

  This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
> being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
> to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
> Thanks.
>
> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Stupid question but since I reinstalled chrome, I will need to reinstall the extension?

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

I believe what Hope is posted is what you had done, and I agree with her.  It's a great extension.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

  This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
> being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
> to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
> Thanks.
>
> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  I think you know, if you had all the components of your past installation synced, it will be reinstalled.  Go to your chrome's settings and create a chrome account to sync all your chrome products, favorites, bookmarks and the like, and your next install will include all of those when you sign in to your chrome account again.  Cheers!

On 22/5/2021 3:43 am, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Stupid question but since I reinstalled chrome, I will need to reinstall the extension?

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

I believe what Hope is posted is what you had done, and I agree with her.  It's a great extension.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

  This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
> being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
> to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
> Thanks.
>
> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Troy Burnham

I can't remember what it was called but I installed one of the adblockers that's in the freeware list that gets distributed once a month from this list. It works okay but I just installed the chrome extension that was shared in this thread.

Troy

On 5/21/2021 2:14 PM, Mike B wrote:

Yo Bro,

I believe what Hope is posted is what you had done, and I agree with her.  It's a great extension.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

  This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
> being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
> to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
> Thanks.
>
> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Mike B <mb69mach1@...>

Bro,

Here's the link for the Chrome Store Ad blocker, Ublock.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

I believe what Hope is posted is what you had done, and I agree with her.  It's a great extension.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

  This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
> being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
> to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
> Thanks.
>
> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Thank you everyone.

Everything is working now.

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

I believe what Hope is posted is what you had done, and I agree with her.  It's a great extension.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

  This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
> being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
> to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
> Thanks.
>
> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Hope Williamson

Since you reinstalled it, all your extensions will need to be reinstalled.

On 5/21/2021 1:48 PM, Mike B wrote:

Bro,

Here's the link for the Chrome Store Ad blocker, Ublock.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

I believe what Hope is posted is what you had done, and I agree with her.  It's a great extension.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

  This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
> being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
> to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
> Thanks.
>
> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Hope Williamson

I never use sync lol. I'm currently using Crhome without an account signed in.

On 5/21/2021 12:46 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:

Hi.  I think you know, if you had all the components of your past installation synced, it will be reinstalled.  Go to your chrome's settings and create a chrome account to sync all your chrome products, favorites, bookmarks and the like, and your next install will include all of those when you sign in to your chrome account again.  Cheers!

On 22/5/2021 3:43 am, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:

Stupid question but since I reinstalled chrome, I will need to reinstall the extension?

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...

Also, you may follow me on twitter:

https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

I believe what Hope is posted is what you had done, and I agree with her.  It's a great extension.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Hi, you probably installed this, or something like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm

  This is the best one, and what I use, so I highly recommend it!!

On 5/21/2021 9:32 AM, Kimsan via groups.io wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to reinstall chrome this morning. Before that, previously no ads were
> being shown but after reinstalling, ads appear all over, I forgot what I did
> to iliminate that in the past, so can someone help?
> Thanks.
>
> Kimsan Song
> kimsansong@...
>   If you are into HipHop or R&B, I invite you to subscribe to my youtube
> artist channel at
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFzrNcgBfHguK-LnnJMMylA
> Also, you may follow me on twitter:
> https://twitter.com/kims4ns0ng

Jaffar Sidek

You should try it.  Saves loads of time.