looking for ms Office that I only have to pay once for

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

A while back I started looking for ms Office but all I found online was versions that it looked like I'd have to pay a yearly subscription for. Are there versions of ms Office that I can get online and only have to pay once for, and if so what's the best place to look?

Thanks.

Troy

Monte Single

I purchased my copy of m s office pro 2016 from Amazon. Today I would get the 2019 version, maybe there will be a 2022 soon.
It is a 1 time purchase.
If you check out the results from a search on amazon, you can find something cheap like 30 bucks. It's legal. I even got m s to help me install it.
With these low priced editions, you do not get a dvd,, you get a product key. Then you must go to the m s store and download the version you purchased.

A while back I started looking for ms Office but all I found online was versions that it looked like I'd have to pay a yearly subscription for.
Are there versions of ms Office that I can get online and only have to pay once for, and if so what's the best place to look?

Thanks.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Hi Monty,

I searched on amazon for Microsoft Office 2019 pro one time purchase and similar searches and the cheapest thing I found was over $100, a couple of things I saw were even almost #$400. Can you tell me what to put in the search to find anything a bit cheaper? I'll pay the higher price if I have to but I'd rather not pay that much if I don't have to.

Thanks.

Troy

On 5/21/2021 1:28 PM, Monte Single wrote:
I purchased my copy of m s office pro 2016 from Amazon. Today I would get the 2019 version, maybe there will be a 2022 soon.
It is a 1 time purchase.
If you check out the results from a search on amazon, you can find something cheap like 30 bucks. It's legal. I even got m s to help me install it.
With these low priced editions, you do not get a dvd,, you get a product key. Then you must go to the m s store and download the version you purchased.

A while back I started looking for ms Office but all I found online was versions that it looked like I'd have to pay a yearly subscription for.
Are there versions of ms Office that I can get online and only have to pay once for, and if so what's the best place to look?

Thanks.

Troy

Monte Single

Hi Troy,

I just looked on amazon, and I did not see what used to be there. I just used the search term;

M s office 2019

Keep looking and you may find something, I looked only at part of the first page of results.

If you want m s outlook you willhave to buy the full version and not the home-student version. It does not have outlook.

A while back I started looking for ms Office but all I found online was versions that it looked like I'd have to pay a yearly subscription for.
Are there versions of ms Office that I can get online and only have to pay once for, and if so what's the best place to look?

Thanks.

Troy

chris judge

Monte, does the 30 dollar version include outlook? If so I might dump the office 365 subscription and go that route.