Sent: Monday, May 24, 2021 10:48 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] my thunder bird issues continuing

                Hello to everyone on the list who are trying  to help me with this issue with Thunderbird I truly appreciate all the help. I just wanted to let everyone know what was happening and we fixed some of the issues.  I had a friend remote in to my system and we had 2 things that were going on at the same time.  First, my NVDA screen reader would not activate insert space for the browse mode to work. It did not work in the Thunderbird app or online. Second, my executable file for Thunderbird had issues. So I had to install a brand knew NVDA program  and a brand new Thunderbird exe file that my friend had. This is a new one, I will try to explain. I have been trying to send a message to this group from the e-mail address I subscribed to this group with and I always check before send. But thunder bird send me message failures from my other account that it cant send the message because that address is not subscribed to the list. I was like yes, that is why I wrote the message in the e-mail account that was subscribe to the list with. So why is thunder bird trying to send messages written in one account making it like I sent it from another account? Is there a setting I missed? Thank you, Heather

heather albright

I see it will not make my first account as a default account it said it was unable and it keeps using my other account instead. I am looking at account  settings for this account  and it says people will respond to this address. So thunder bird users, do I have to say the same e-mail address? I thought it was given that if you are sending from your e-mail address, the person would surely respond back to you using the same address; right?  I wish there was a free tutorial because NVDA wants you to pay for one when I tried to google it. I think that is why I used the mail app so much because someone wrote a written tutorial. I just want to be sure, if I put the same address on the account, that will fix my issue when I try to send messages to my groups. The funny thing is the other account is not set as a default account either. I am still trying to find out why it wants to send all mail out using that account as a response. I did notice my outlook account kept having conflict   issues with the server, so I have deleted it for now till I can figure out what the conflict issues are, it never did say and gave no code I could google for answers. Thank you, Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows 10