Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Victor Reader Streams Power Supplies

No they are not. The second generation uses a micro USB, the first generation uses a round plug. Totally different.

On Jun 12, 2021, at 4:11 PM, Mike B <mb69mach1@...> wrote:

Sorry folks I screwed up the 1st post.  Here it is corrected.

Are the power supplies for the 1st and 2nd generation Victor Reader Streams interchangeable?
Thanks much for all input.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.