Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2021 1:46 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] another dvd program

Hello all

Ok I’m having no luck at all with vlc media player.  I had someone start one of the vidios for me himself, and it only played the first episode.  This dvd has at least four or five episodes on it.

Is there some other player that would be at least somewhat usable by the blind?

Many thanks gang.

David

DAVID GLOBE

Thanks Mitch, I'll try it out.