WordPress 101: Welcome The Queen Of WP, Taylor Arndt

Marco Curralejo

Hello everyone,

Welcome to episode 88 of the Blind Tech Guys. We trust you will enjoy this episode. As always, we thank you for your support and for being a part of the community.

On this week's pod, we were live on ClubHouse with Taylor Arndt from Taylor's Tech Talk discussing WordPress, from how to find an accessible theme, to what plugins you should consider using, and how to go about making your website visually appealing.

You can check this episode out by heading on over to the Blind Tech Guys, where you can easily subscribe and listen to each episode in your favourite podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to "play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast".

One more thing, back by popular demand, we have once again commenced putting chapter markers in our episodes, which I know will make a lot of you very happy.

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo