Well now we know 4GB of ram won't be enough for a screen reader...

John Holcomb II

enes sarıbaş

And given that those are conservative estimates, it is good policy to get a system double those requirements, which means 128 gb ssd, 8 gb ram, and a quad core. 4 gb ram would barely run windows let alone a screen reader. For example, in win10, minimum ram for 64 bit is 2 gb, but recommended is 4.

On 6/24/2021 1:29 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

John Holcomb II

Yeah… I’mm thiking of the surface pro which w can’t be upgraded …

Ugh.

The first one that is.

And given that those are conservative estimates, it is good policy to get a system double those requirements, which means 128 gb ssd, 8 gb ram, and a quad core. 4 gb ram would barely run windows let alone a screen reader. For example, in win10, minimum ram for 64 bit is 2 gb, but recommended is 4.

On 6/24/2021 1:29 PM, John Holcomb II wrote:

This is the hardware you need to run Windows 11 - The Verge