Amazon fire tablets

Kathy Pingstock

Good morning
I am looking into buying myself an Amazon fire tablet does anyone have any suggestions and is there a mailing list for Amazon fire tablets

thank you Kathy

Hi Kathy,
I have the fire tablet HD 10 which is very accessible. There is an email for accessible Amazon products so I will send you the contact information off list.

Ashley

On Jul 3, 2021, at 10:54 AM, Kathy Pingstock <kpingstock@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Good morning
I am looking into buying myself an Amazon fire tablet does anyone have any suggestions and is there a mailing list for Amazon fire tablets

thank you Kathy

Holly

Ashley:

I am getting an Amazon Fire TV next week. Could you send me the list info for accessible Amazon products?

Thanks. Holly

Kathy Pingstock

Ashley I think I missed your email for the mailing list for Amazon tablets could you resend me a message with the information thank you