Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2021 10:00 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] CD Database (CDDB)

Since  CDex remote CDDB isn’t working anymore, does anyone have a solution for how to get what the disk is from a different database?

Any idea who Winamp uses?

I’ve not used Winamp to rip CDs, but I’m ok with that provided I can rip to *.flac.

John

John Holcomb II

I’d be ripping many CDS, so manually naming tracks isn’t an option. Plus I’d need to then manually put them in the ID3 tags.

John