How to know current url in windows browser

-

I don't use windows. However I want to inform a windows user how to know the url of the current link in whatever the default browser is.

Thanks
--
Dan d.
XR

Gene

Use f6 to move through whatever panes are opened in the browser window.  That’s what f6 does, it moves through different panes, or parts of the same window.  the person should press f6, then listen for what is spoken.  When he/she is in the right place, he will hear the address being spoken.  If desired, you can copy it to the clipboard with control c.  Don’t move anywhere first, just use control c.  You can then paste it into something like an e-mail using control v.

To return to the ;page, use control 6 again until you are in the page.

Gene

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2021 11:55 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] How to know current url in windows browser

I don't use windows.  However I want to inform a windows user how to know the url of the current link in whatever the default browser is.

Thanks
--
Dan d.
XR

gbmagoo@...

Control plus l

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2021 10:27
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] How to know current url in windows browser

Use f6 to move through whatever panes are opened in the browser window.  That’s what f6 does, it moves through different panes, or parts of the same window.  the person should press f6, then listen for what is spoken.  When he/she is in the right place, he will hear the address being spoken.  If desired, you can copy it to the clipboard with control c.  Don’t move anywhere first, just use control c.  You can then paste it into something like an e-mail using control v.

Gene

I don't use windows.  However I want to inform a windows user how to know the url of the current link in whatever the default browser is.

Thanks
--
Dan d.
XR

Gene

That’s another way.  However you get there, you need to know how to return to the document and it is important to know what f6 does as a general Windows command as well.

Gene

------Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2021 12:30 PM

Control plus l

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2021 10:27

Gene

Thanks
--
Dan d.
XR

Kimsan

I do insert A to have it read the title of the address bar, and I do insert
q to tell me the browser I'm using.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of -
Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2021 9:56 AM

I don't use windows. However I want to inform a windows user how to know
the url of the current link in whatever the default browser is.

Thanks
--
Dan d.
XR