Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2021 12:48 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] looking for the name of a podcast

Hi all,

I'm looking for the title of a podcast for the blind that I've been
subscribed to in the past and I want to resubscribe but I'm having a
brain freeze on the title. All I can remember is that it's hosted by a
husband and wife named Peter and Nancy Torpee.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Troy

Troy Burnham

Thanks Gene.

Troy

On 7/6/2021 12:53 PM, Gene wrote:
Its called Eyes On Success.

Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2021 12:48 PM

Hi all,

I'm looking for the title of a podcast for the blind that I've been
subscribed to in the past and I want to resubscribe but I'm having a
brain freeze on the title. All I can remember is that it's hosted by a
husband and wife named Peter and Nancy Torpee.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Troy

Vicky Vaughan

Hi, the show you want is called, Eyes on Success.

You can tell your device to play it. It will begin with the most recent show and each subsequent show will be the next previous to that one.

Good luck.

Sincerely, Vicky V

https://www.avg.com