a free speach system

DAVID GLOBE

I thought there was a very basic free screen reader that came with win 7, or with win ten.  Can anyone confirm this please?

David

Holly

David:

Yes, it is built into Win 7 and Win 10.  It is called Narrator and you bring it up by holding down the Control key and Window key and hitting enter.  Also you can hit the same combination of keys to turn it off.

Dave Mitchel

yes with W10. it is called MS Narrator and is started by pushing control windows key and enter all at the same time.

Dave

On 7/14/2021 8:27 AM, DAVID GLOBE wrote:

I thought there was a very basic free screen reader that came with win 7, or with win ten.  Can anyone confirm this please?

David

Byron Stephens

The only thing that comes with those versions of windows is narator.