Question about using Ninite

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

I've just started downloading with Ninite.  So, if I want to add this function to other apps that are already installed on my PC, do I need to install them and redownload from the Ninite website?

Thanks,

Nimer Jaber

Hello,

If you check the box for an app and that app is already downloaded, you will simply receive the message that that app has been skipped. If it requires an update, or if you haven't downloaded the app, the app will be downloaded. If you already have the app in question, and the app updates itself, there is no need to add it to a Ninite installer.

I hope this answers your questions.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber