From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Keith S
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2021 9:59 PM
To: tech talk for the blind
Subject: [TechTalk] android external keyboard question

Is it possible to  attach an external USB keyboard to a samsung anroid phone?

I have horrible neuropathy in my fingers and cannot use touch pads with much ease like other blind and sighted users.

I wasked at my local walmart and they said that they had never heard of a dongle or converter like the one I am asking about.

Thanks for any info.

Keith

hi Keith.
yes it is totally possible.
if your phone has a USB C port and if you search amazon for USB C to
USB A converter you will get lots of converters, pick any 1 and you
are good to go.
oneside of the converter will be a USB C which will connect to your
phone, other side will be a USB A which you can connect any low power
thing you want such as keyboards, mouse, storage media, excluding 3.5
inch desktop hard drives.

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com

Keith S