From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@sero.email>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Turning a xlf or spread sheet in to text

Hi all,
The correct file extension is .xls, or in later versions of Office
.xlsx. It's S not F.
Ann P.
--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email
Skype: Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Kay Malmquist

When I try to do this, I get a lot of extra stuff. it asks me a bunch of questions One being about not being able to save other sheets in the book.  I know that but can I just select all and copy it to a text file?

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

"Where focus goes, energy flows."
Bob Proctor