solution for electronically filling out scanned-images of pdfs, (urgent time sensitive)

David Mehler

Hello,

I've got an urgent, time sensitive issue I'm needing some help with. I
was sent some documents that I thought were word forms that I could
fill out. Turns out they are pdfs, scanned images of pdfs to be
specific. I've got to somehow get them in to a form I can see what
they want, then fill them out, then repackage them so that I can
resend them back. This is for what is shaping up to be a legal matter,
so would appreciate any quick responses.

Thanks.
Dave.