OnePlus Nord CE Review, Chrome OS Demo Part One

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

Varun comes back to discuss his views on the Nord CE 5G Android device he unboxed a couple of weeks ago. To watch that video, check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EegaHLxiZeU

I discuss Chromebooks, and begin doing a demo of Chrome OS in part one at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LjCtXmXdc

If you like the videos, please consider pressing the like button, and sharing them with your friends. Please also consider subscribing to the channel to receive more content. For additional content, you can check out www.youtube.com/nimerjaber

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.