Apple computers

Nancy Hill

I have a legally blind friend who is about to go from a windows PC to an Apple IMac.

He has asked me if there is a list for Apple computers .

Please share any lists/groups pertaining to the use of Apple computers.

Many Thanks for your help!

Nancy

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Nancy, I have to list for you. The first one is Peell the Apple. That subscription email will be below for you.

peel-the-apple+subscribe@groups.io

The second one is, would she will be approved right away as soon as our team sees that he is applied. Is a blind apples. The link will be below for this one.

On Jan 20, 2018, at 10:10 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@comcast.net> wrote:

I have a legally blind friend who is about to go from a windows PC to an Apple IMac.

He has asked me if there is a list for Apple computers .

Please share any lists/groups pertaining to the use of Apple computers.

Many Thanks for your help!

Nancy

Bob

Hello:

I also suggest that he check www.applevis.com if he is not aware of
that site. It is not a list but there is a lot of information on that
site.
Have a great day.

Bob
out

--
YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT PERSONAL ASSET!!!
TAKE THE CHALLENGE AT:

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Actually, that’s where you’re wrong. It does email Utah fix and when stuff has been posted to the website. Definitely, it does almost work like an email List.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2018, at 10:10 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@...> wrote:

I have a legally blind friend who is about to go from a windows PC to an
Apple IMac.

He has asked me if there is a list for Apple computers .

Please share any lists/groups pertaining to the use of Apple computers.

Many Thanks for your help!

Nancy

--
YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR MOST IMPORTANT PERSONAL ASSET!!!
TAKE THE CHALLENGE AT:
HTTP://BOB-CLARK.COM
Telephone: 800-345-9760

Nancy Hill

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions!  Info is on the way to my friend.

Nancy