NLS Braille display question

Vicki W

Hi,

Does anyone know if Bookshare DAISY books will work with the NLS Braille display?

Thanks.

Vicki

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

They should. I don't have one of the beta units, but from everything I've heard, bookshare books should work just fine. Of course you will have to unzip them.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring