DocuSign

heather albright

Hello, I have to sign a contract using DocuSign. I could not get any accessibility help off their site and the idiots did not answer my question about weather  or not it worked with assistive technology. So my question is has anyone used this DocuSign to sign or fill out contracts? Their tech  support is much to be desired. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Heather, if the document in question is properly formatted, signing it via
DocuSign is quite easy and, yes, it does work with assistive technology.
It's the only way whereby I sign documents presently, beats having to find a
pair of eyes to help me.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

Ann Parsons

Hi all,

I don't use a program like that. I simply have a .tif file of my signature which I insert where needed. It's so much simpler. Next time you have sighted help, sign a blank piece of paper, scan it and save it as a .tif file. Voila!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

Hi Heather,

We have found it to be very accessible.  As I recall, there is a button or link to tell it to enable accessibility, but after that it has worked well.  We haven’t used it extensively for a couple of years, but my husband did get a document that he needed to sign that way a few days ago, and that worked fine.

Pam

Hello, I have to sign a contract using DocuSign. I could not get any accessibility help off their site and the idiots did not answer my question about weather  or not it worked with assistive technology. So my question is has anyone used this DocuSign to sign or fill out contracts? Their tech  support is much to be desired. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Vicki W

I've used it a few times, once for a real-estate purchase and again for income tax. The first time, three years ago, it wasn't too bad, but last year with our taxes was very difficult. I think I ended up having my husband finish my signatures because I simply couldn't access that area.

Vicki

Hello, I have to sign a contract using DocuSign. I could not get any accessibility help off their site and the idiots did not answer my question about weather  or not it worked with assistive technology. So my question is has anyone used this DocuSign to sign or fill out contracts? Their tech  support is much to be desired. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

I had to use it a few times to do something for school and have had no problems. The only thing is the form navigation sometimes takes a bit to get used to… But that is the fault  of the person who writes the form. my school created a video to help you fill out the form and I was able to use that to navigate and fill in the form when I did it.

Melissa

On Aug 13, 2021, at 4:18 AM, heather albright <kd5cbl@...> wrote:

Hello, I have to sign a contract using DocuSign. I could not get any accessibility help off their site and the idiots did not answer my question about weather  or not it worked with assistive technology. So my question is has anyone used this DocuSign to sign or fill out contracts? Their tech  support is much to be desired. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Vicki W

That may have been my problem as well, not the site, but the form the person wrote. That certainly would explain why it was fairly easy the first few times three years ago and quite difficult the few times I've had to use it in the last couple of months.

Vicki