feeds on my windows 10pc

heather albright

Hay, somehow feeds got turned on after the last update and I tried to follow Google’s instructions to turn them off and it is not working. She said to right click on the task bar and select news and interest and turn them off. I never get this option when I right click off the task bar. I am running” Microsoft Windows

Version 21H1 (OS Build.” Using jaws Version 2021.2107.12.400. Is there another way to turn this news feed off? Thank You,

Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

heather albright

I went to Microsoft site and it keeps telling me to click on the task bar and turn off the news feed. But, I do not get this option. Is there a non nonvisual way to turn this off besides clicking off the taskbar? I did a search for feeds and it does not come up. I went threw all my notifications, it was not there.    But there is always a feed giving me the weather and Microsoft news in my tab sequence. Thanks Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Hay, somehow feeds got turned on after the last update and I tried to follow Google’s instructions to turn them off and it is not working. She said to right click on the task bar and select news and interest and turn them off. I never get this option when I right click off the task bar. I am running” Microsoft Windows

Version 21H1 (OS Build.” Using jaws Version 2021.2107.12.400. Is there another way to turn this news feed off? Thank You,

Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows

Marie Nelson <scribbles.mn@...>

When you do the Windows key plus m and go to the desktop, begin tabbing?

After you hear Task Bar”, do you hear the weather? If not, the feed is not turned on, which means you would not get the option to turn it off. That is the only thing I can think of that would prevent the option.