Recycle bin all mixed up

Mike B.

Still sounds like your view settings need to be set the way you want them.  For example is says that the grouping is in details  view, but you want the grouping to be set to, None.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Recycle bin all mixed up

Thanks   Mike.  But this didn’t work for me.

What I get when I open the recycle bin on the desk top is

Recycle Bin window

Items view list

Original location, split button collapsed

Sorted ascending

Status bar

View modes grouping details radial button checked,

Displays information about each item in the window

Control, Shift plus 6

Up to desk top, alt plus up arrow

Address  Recycle bin tool bar All locations

Split button

Search edit box edit search window

Tree view quick access Level 2  1 of 2

I know I must have made some mistake but I can’t figure out how  to get back my regular recycle bin.  Any more suggestions?

Marilyn