y are there many Audible book errors on my 2nd gen Victor Reader?

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

I'm trying to put Audible books into the Audible books folder on my 2nd Gen Victor reader. Many of them have book errors. Are there formats that are no longer supported?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Monte Single

Hi Sharon,

Are you referring specificly to books from;

www.audible.com

I'm trying to put Audible books into the Audible books folder on my 2nd Gen
Victor reader. Many of them have book errors. Are there formats that are
no longer supported?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Mary Smith <ms0120@...>

Hi, I don't think the Format4 books are supported anymore.

Hi,