From: Loy
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 6:33 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Name of the shell app folder

What is the name of a folder where all apps are listed. Thought it was shell app folder but not so.

Gene

In the run dialog, type shell:AppsFolder as written.  I don’t think you need to capitalize anything, though the web page I looked at did capitalize certain letters.  Read the command carachter by carachter so you see the punctuation and exactly how it is written.