Question about 5 g phone

Sharon Hooley

Hi,

I was notified that "T-mobile added 5 g service with a 5 g phone. Isn't my iPhone XR enough to handle that speed, or is it necessary to get a special 5 g device?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com

Nimer Jaber

The iPhone XR will not handle 5G, but if you're still happy with your phone, 5G is not worth upgrading for if you can do all you want to do with your current phone. So, I'd advise waiting until you were going to upgrade anyway.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 9:34 PM Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:
Hi,

I was notified that "T-mobile added 5 g service with a 5 g phone.  Isn't my iPhone XR enough to handle that speed, or is it necessary to get a special 5 g device?

Thanks,

Is it hard to communicate, even with hearing aids?  Visit
www.CochlearAmericas.com

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

enes sarıbaş

you need the 12 series of IPhone or higher, but at this moment 5G doesn't offer improved range or speed in most areas.