I phone six and speach is off

Donna

How do I turn speach back on?
I must have hit something that turned it off..
Thank you for any help.
Donna

Jessica Dail <jldail13@...>

Hi,
It's a toggle. You must have done a 3-finger double-tap.
Just do that again, and you're all set.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2016, at 11:54 AM, Donna <donnamarie1947@roadrunner.com> wrote:

How do I turn speach back on?
I must have hit something that turned it off..
Thank you for any help.
Donna

George B <gbmagoo@...>

try a 3 finger doubble tap

Thank you so much sure did it by mistake. DonnaAt 08:58 AM 4/8/2016, you wrote:

Hi,
It's a toggle. You must have done a 3-finger double-tap.
Just do that again, and you're all set.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 8, 2016, at 11:54 AM, Donna <donnamarie1947@roadrunner.com> wrote:

How do I turn speach back on?
I must have hit something that turned it off..
Thank you for any help.
Donna

Barb O'Connor

Sometimes you have no idea that you've done it unless you heard it say, "speech off". Then, you're not sure how you did it. Believe me, that was a gesture I learned rather quickly.

Barb

Thank you so much sure did it by mistake. DonnaAt 08:58 AM 4/8/2016, you wrote:
>Hi,
>It's a toggle. You must have done a 3-finger double-tap.
>Just do that again, and you're all set.
>
>Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Apr 8, 2016, at 11:54 AM, Donna <donnamarie1947@...> wrote:
> >
> > How do I turn speach back on?
> > I must have hit something that turned it off..
> > Thank you for any help.
> > Donna

Donna