Testing

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Gene

If you have a problem like this, one test message asking if people are getting your messages is alright.  But sending message after message accomplishes nothing.  Please wait for answers. 

I don’t know why you aren’t getting your messages but all of them have reached the list.

Gene, owner

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 7:06 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Testing

Janet

Gene,

I didn’t know all those messages were going through.  Had I known that, I wouldn’t have done that on purpose!   My apologies to the list. 

Janet

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 7:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Testing

If you have a problem like this, one test message asking if people are getting your messages is alright.  But sending message after message accomplishes nothing.  Please wait for answers. 

I don’t know why you aren’t getting your messages but all of them have reached the list.

Gene, owner

Gene

I don’t see what using the other keyboard would have to do with you getting list mail or not.  Its probably a coincidence.  But since the two events happened at about the same time, you may want to send a test message using the other keyboard.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 7:20 PM

Gene,

I didn’t know all those messages were going through.  Had I known that, I wouldn’t have done that on purpose!   My apologies to the list. 

Janet

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 7:14 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Gene, owner