BackPack Studio 2.0 was released yesterday!

Leo Bado

Howdy,  for those who may want to know this piece of information. BackPack Studio released an update yesterday, mostly free sounds, enhancements to the mic, and the capability to enable built-in stereo mic. Go Backpack studio! Oh and there is record a new cloud-related feature.

Best,

     Leo Bado.

Joe Orozco

Is this a paid update for those of us who had the first version?--Joe

On 10/11/21, Leo Bado <leobado1982@...> wrote:
Howdy, for those who may want to know this piece of information. BackPack
Studio released an update yesterday, mostly free sounds, enhancements to
the
mic, and the capability to enable built-in stereo mic. Go Backpack studio!
Oh and there is record a new cloud-related feature.

Best,

Leo Bado.

"It seems to me that I will always be happy in the place where I am not."
Paul Auster. "City of Glass"

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://joeorozco.com/services/

John Holcomb II

What exactly is p backpack studio?

John

Howdy,  for those who may want to know this piece of information. BackPack Studio released an update yesterday, mostly free sounds, enhancements to the mic, and the capability to enable built-in stereo mic. Go Backpack studio! Oh and there is record a new cloud-related feature.

Best,

     Leo Bado.

Leo Bado

No, it's a free update. However, one of the new features is a subscription or a one time payment, I haven't checked that one yet!

Best,
Leo Bado.

Is this a paid update for those of us who had the first version?--Joe

On 10/11/21, Leo Bado <leobado1982@...> wrote:
Howdy, for those who may want to know this piece of information.
BackPack Studio released an update yesterday, mostly free sounds,
enhancements to the mic, and the capability to enable built-in stereo
mic. Go Backpack studio!
Oh and there is record a new cloud-related feature.

Best,

Leo Bado.

"It seems to me that I will always be happy in the place where I am not."
Paul Auster. "City of Glass"

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://joeorozco.com/services/

Leo Bado

HI  John,  Backpack Studio is a recording app.

Best,

     Leo Bado.

Howdy,  for those who may want to know this piece of information. BackPack Studio released an update yesterday, mostly free sounds, enhancements to the mic, and the capability to enable built-in stereo mic. Go Backpack studio! Oh and there is record a new cloud-related feature.

Best,

     Leo Bado.

John Holcomb II

Can it record to *.wav or better yet *.flac and then can I upload said track to OneDrive or Dropbox?

Thanks,

John

HI  John,  Backpack Studio is a recording app.

Best,

     Leo Bado.

Howdy,  for those who may want to know this piece of information. BackPack Studio released an update yesterday, mostly free sounds, enhancements to the mic, and the capability to enable built-in stereo mic. Go Backpack studio! Oh and there is record a new cloud-related feature.

Best,

     Leo Bado.

Leo Bado

It can record to *.wav, *.m4a, *.mp3, and *.aiff, but not to *.flag. As for your second question, yes, you can export the audio into OneDrive or Dropbox, and other clouds.

Best,

     Leo Bado.