Bose bluetooth sunglasses

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

If any of you have the Bose bluetooth sunglasses, I know music sounds good but what about podcasts for example? I'm debating on buying a pair, and I'd probably listen to music a good bit with them but my main thing that I'd be doing with them for now is listening to old-time radio shows playing from an app on my phone while I'm walking on my treadmill.

I know that not everybody listens to old-time radio, but since they are mostly voice as are podcasts I thought I might be able to get a good idea if the glasses are something I'd like by knowing what podcasts sound like. Right now I have a neck speaker hanging around my neck when I'm on the treadmill with my ears uncovered, and sometimes I can hear what I'm listening to and sometimes I can't and that's with the volume of the phone and the volume of the speaker around my neck both set at maximum.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Troy

gbmagoo@...

Good morning

I am actually dictating this email through a pair of BOLES Temple sunglasses I love them music‘s great podcast are great you can answer the phone with them talk on the phones clear and great they’re awesome if you have any questions send me an email.

George

On Oct 29, 2021, at 10:03, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@...> wrote:

[...]

Donna

How much do they cost & where might I buy a pair?

Donna

[...]

Go to;

www.bose.com

[...]

chris judge

Hi Troy.

I had a pair. The battery died after less than two years sadly.

Personally I don't think they really sound good for music. My reason for buying them was to use with GPS apps as they do not cover the ears. If I were you I'd consider the air pods pro. They sound much better.

Chris Judge