Logitech H800 bluetooth headset

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

If anybody has this headset, do the ear pieces just sit on the outside of the ears or do they kind of cup around the ears? I'm looking for a new bluetooth headset, and I've had one in the past where the earpieces just sat on the outside of my ears and any time I moved my head they tended to slip quite a bit. I want to avoid this since I'll mostly be wearing them while exercising.

Thanks.

Troy

Nimer Jaber

This headset does not cup the ears, it sits on the ear.