From: "Joe Orozco" <jsoro824@...>
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 12:31 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Alt Tabbing in Windows

Does anyone know how to fix the Alt Tab issue introduced in a Windows
10 update? I took one recommendation to edit the registry with an Alt
Tab setting adjustment, and maybe it’s just the way the Alt Tab
function works now, but when Alt Tabbing with JAWS, I no longer hear
the screens I am cycling through. I have to release the keys and read
window title to figure out where I am. That is more cumbersome than I
thought would be the case. It’s possible my registry edit did not
work. I don’t know if the issue is in fact Windows or my recently
installed JAWS 2022 or something else. But your help would be very
much appreciated. Thanks in advance.--Joe

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://joeorozco.com/services/

Joe Orozco

Hi, do you remember how you fixed it?--Joe

On 11/22/21, Vicki W <vwherry4@...> wrote:
I don't know how to fix it, but I can tell you that it happened to me when I

did the special update for JAWS 2021 on a Windows 7 computer, so I doubt
it's a Windows 10 issue.

Vicki

Does anyone know how to fix the Alt Tab issue introduced in a Windows
10 update? I took one recommendation to edit the registry with an Alt
Tab setting adjustment, and maybe it’s just the way the Alt Tab
function works now, but when Alt Tabbing with JAWS, I no longer hear
the screens I am cycling through. I have to release the keys and read
window title to figure out where I am. That is more cumbersome than I
thought would be the case. It’s possible my registry edit did not
work. I don’t know if the issue is in fact Windows or my recently
installed JAWS 2022 or something else. But your help would be very
much appreciated. Thanks in advance.--Joe

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://joeorozco.com/services/

--
Joe Orozco: Your Message, My Mission
https://joeorozco.com/services/

adam morris

Hi Joe,
Hope this helps.
to change how alt tab works to how it used to be
go to windows settings with windows key i,
press enter on system, tab once and find multitasking and press enter.
make changes in this section and press alt f4.

On 23-November-2021 09:45, Joe Orozco wrote:
[...]

Mobile: 0414 431105
Email, iMessage & FaceTime
adam@...