blind ads list subscription please

Carolyn Arnold

Usually, after getting subscribed to a list, it takes a while to finish the process.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2021 6:52 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

I subscribed to blind ads last night and got the confirm message but I haven't heard anymore, is this normal?

Troy

On 11/28/2021 8:44 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Here you go:
Group Email Addresses

Post to the group:
BlindAds@groups.io <mailto:BlindAds@groups.io>

Subscribe:
BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io <mailto:BlindAds+subscribe@groups.io>

Unsubscribe:

Group Owner:
BlindAds+owner@groups.io <mailto:BlindAds+owner@groups.io>

Help:
BlindAds+help@groups.io <mailto:BlindAds+help@groups.io>

Stay safe & take care. Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say: "Close Enough!"