question about talking clocks

Peter Spitz

Yes, this is what I have and it works great. It automatically adjusts
for Daylight Savings Time.

https://www.maxiaids.com/reizen-atomic-talking-clock-with-indoor-outdoor-therm

On 11/29/21, Madison Martin <maddymartin@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there are any talking clocks that set the time
themselves
when there's a time-change? I know computers and those sorts of things do,
but I
don't have room in my room for my computer, and I don't trust
voice-controled
things like smart speakers. I have a talking clock in my room, and it works
grate, but it doesn't set itself, and it's a pain to remember to ask Mom to
do
it for me twice a year and I'm too afraid of messing something up if I tried
it
myself. If you don't know of anything then that's fine, I just thought I'd
ask.
Thanks Madison

Madison Martin