OK, found a version of Linux

Thomas N. Chan

You just need to download ubuntu, while installing, maybe give that 5 minutes or more to let it load the splashscreen or certain files in. hit window key - alt - s
if it didn't talk, wait for a bit more. depending how fast your machine or VM.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan

On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 at 03:41, - <dandunfee@...> wrote:

Here is a blind linux userss mailing list subscribe page, the info you want is common fare there:.

--
ent-
XR

-

Here is a blind linux userss mailing list subscribe page, the info you want is common fare there:.

On Thu, 2 Dec 2021, Dave via groups.io wrote:

Hello again,

Well, I found a version of Linux that is said to be Blind User friendly.

It is called "Accessible Coconut".

And I can find it on a site named Source Forge.

have yet to go there and hunt for it, but will do that soon.

If anyone is using this version of Linux, and you have helpful
commentary to offer, I would be interested to hear what you might share,
about accessible Coconut, or any other version of Linux.

Thanks,

Grumpy Dave

--
ent-
XR

Angelo Sonnesso

Vinux has resurfaced, and Ubuntu Mate is accessible .