How to connect Victor Reader Stream to WiFi?

Peter Spitz

We got a new WiFi router today and I cannot figure out how to add the
new router to my Victor Stream. Any help is greatly appreciated.

john s

Peter, do you have your router password?

At 08:24 PM 12/2/2021, Peter Spitz, wrote:
We got a new WiFi router today and I cannot figure out how to add the
new router to my Victor Stream. Any help is greatly appreciated.

John

Peter Spitz

I do have my password. I just can't figure out how to get to the menu
that allows me to select the new router and enter the password.

Peter

On 12/2/21, john s via groups.io <jschwery@...> wrote:
Peter, do you have your router password?

At 08:24 PM 12/2/2021, Peter Spitz, wrote:
We got a new WiFi router today and I cannot figure out how to add the
new router to my Victor Stream. Any help is greatly appreciated.

John

chris judge

Hi Peter.

Make sure you are on the online bookshelves mode. Do this by pressing the round button above number 2 until you hear, online bookshelf. Next, press the number 7 key once. You should be taken to the wireless menu. Arrow down with the number 8 key to Scan for available networks. Press the confirm key which is directly to the right of zero.
Next, arrow down until you hear your network name and press the confirm key. You will be asked for your password. Enter it and press the confirm key. If successful you will be asked to give the network a name, You can either name it, or press confirm again to complete.

Hope this helps.
Chris Judge

We got a new WiFi router today and I cannot figure out how to add the new router to my Victor Stream. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Peter Spitz

Thanks for the detailed instructions! It worked after I initially
typed in the wrong password. Thanks again.