NVDA email list?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Keith,

I see Gene has given you the list details, but since you mentioned you are coming from Jaws, I thought I'd also mention the "Switching from Jaws to NVDA" guide: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA

NV Access also have training materials in the shop: https://www.nvaccess.org/shop But I would recommend looking at that switching guide first.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Dec 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM Keith S <ks.steinbach03@...> wrote:
Hello,

Is there a list specifically focused on use of the NVDA screen reader?

I have not been able to afford upgrades to JFW and have resorted to using Microsoft's narrator and will begin using NVDA has my primary screen reader as soon as I learn the ins and outs of it.

Thank you to all who respond.

Regards,

Keith

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Gene

There is a large NVDA users’ list which you can read about here.

You will see a subscribe address given in the discussion.