adding a second address to my amazon account

Thomas N. Chan

From what I understand, you just need to add the new address.
You can put the person's name on it.

I did it on my amazon account with a few recipients .

go to

On Sun, 5 Dec 2021 at 07:16, Holly <feyk7@...> wrote:
Troy:

Try calling Amazon accessibility.  They are very helpful and can probably
help you.  at 888-283-1678

Holly

Troy:

Try calling Amazon accessibility. They are very helpful and can probably help you. at 888-283-1678

Carolyn Arnold

Troy, my sighted sister couldn't even get that to work, when she was here last month.