FitBit or other

Nancy Hill

Well, I confess, I need to get movin'!

Is there any FitBit or other brand watch  that is accessible for a totally blind person?

Please  share your knowledge with me.  Also, if there is a more appropriate group to handle this line of questions, please  infor me.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

nancy

Hello,
I used to own a Fitbit and I couldn’t read it other than sinking with my phone. Also I could not utilize any of the music and/or other features that it had on it. I would recommend an Apple Watch as I’ve heard that those are accessible.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Dec 4, 2021, at 3:27 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@...> wrote:

Well, I confess, I need to get movin'!

Is there any FitBit or other brand watch that is accessible for a totally blind person?

Please share your knowledge with me. Also, if there is a more appropriate group to handle this line of questions, please infor me.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

nancy

Victor

Hello:

I own an Apple Watch and it is very accessible. I like it a lot.

Blessings,

Victor

On Dec 4, 2021, at 4:18 PM, Ashley Breger via groups.io <ashbreger@...> wrote:

Hello,
I used to own a Fitbit and I couldn’t read it other than sinking with my phone. Also I could not utilize any of the music and/or other features that it had on it. I would recommend an Apple Watch as I’ve heard that those are accessible.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Dec 4, 2021, at 3:27 PM, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@...> wrote:

Well, I confess, I need to get movin'!

Is there any FitBit or other brand watch that is accessible for a totally blind person?

Please share your knowledge with me. Also, if there is a more appropriate group to handle this line of questions, please infor me.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

nancy

chris judge

Hi Nancy:
Regardless of what you choose you will have to sync it with a smart phone as there isn't a fitbit device that is accessible. Probably your best bet is an apple watch.

Chris Judge

Is there any FitBit or other brand watch that is accessible for a totally blind person?

Please share your knowledge with me. Also, if there is a more
appropriate group to handle this line of questions, please infor me.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

nancy

Michael Rodgerson

Nancy, I have had a FITBIT in the past on a Apple device, and it
worked well, but when I switched to android it didn't read the menus.

I have one if you would like to buy it, please contact me off line.

monex249@...

Michael Rodgerson

On 12/4/21, Nancy Hill <girlyscream@...> wrote:
Well, I confess, I need to get movin'!

Is there any FitBit or other brand watch that is accessible for a
totally blind person?

Please share your knowledge with me. Also, if there is a more
appropriate group to handle this line of questions, please infor me.

Many thanks in advance for your support.

nancy

Thomas N. Chan

I have had a fitbit charge series for a while. I used to own charge 2 and now charge 4.
what is not reading on the android?

In matter of fact to me, I think IOS with the latest version of IOS 15.1, in order for me to read the steps, distance and so on, I need to turn on the screen recognition , but for android,  all is reading well.

Regards,
Thomas N. Chan