Brave Book Marks Help Please.

Janet

HI Everyone,

I can’t seem to find where to delete a  book mark in Brave, as I have several book marks I want to delete, so if someone can tell me how to do this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Gene

Open the context menu when you are on the book mark, find delete and press enter.

It is very often the case that when you are trying to do something in cases like this, that the context menu is where you do it.

When you get to delete, wait for all material to be read.  You will probably hear that the shortcut is d.  That’s what it is in Edge, and they are both Chrome-based browsers.  Once you know the shortcut, you can open the context menu and type d to carry out the command.

I can’t seem to find where to delete a  book mark in Brave, as I have several book marks I want to delete, so if someone can tell me how to do this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Jujube

Hi Janet, press control shift O to go to bookmark manager, then tab a few times and press up or down arrow to browse the list of bookmarks. Then, press the delete key to delete the bookmark. I think Chrome also uses the same keystrokes. Hope this helps.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 12:36 PM Janet <janet.harvard@...> wrote:

HI Everyone,

I can’t seem to find where to delete a  book mark in Brave, as I have several book marks I want to delete, so if someone can tell me how to do this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Janet

Hi,

When I press control plus shift plus o, and then tab, I don’t hear anything.

Janet ’t

Sent from Mail for Windows

Hi Janet, press control shift O to go to bookmark manager, then tab a few times and press up or down arrow to browse the list of bookmarks. Then, press the delete key to delete the bookmark. I think Chrome also uses the same keystrokes. Hope this helps.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 12:36 PM Janet <janet.harvard@...> wrote:

HI Everyone,

I can’t seem to find where to delete a  book mark in Brave, as I have several book marks I want to delete, so if someone can tell me how to do this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Janet

Hi Gene,

That was my first attempt, but when I get to the delete option through using the context key, delete says dim, so I can’t seem to use that either.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Open the context menu when you are on the book mark, find delete and press enter.

It is very often the case that when you are trying to do something in cases like this, that the context menu is where you do it.

When you get to delete, wait for all material to be read.  You will probably hear that the shortcut is d.  That’s what it is in Edge, and they are both Chrome-based browsers.  Once you know the shortcut, you can open the context menu and type d to carry out the command.

I can’t seem to find where to delete a  book mark in Brave, as I have several book marks I want to delete, so if someone can tell me how to do this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Gene

I don’t know why.  this appears to be a standardized command in popular Chrome-based programs and in Google Chrome.  When I issue the command, I am placed in a search field to search bookmarks and I hear a bit of speech.

When I press control plus shift plus o, and then tab, I don’t hear anything.

Janet ’t

Sent from Mail for Windows

Hi Janet, press control shift O to go to bookmark manager, then tab a few times and press up or down arrow to browse the list of bookmarks. Then, press the delete key to delete the bookmark. I think Chrome also uses the same keystrokes. Hope this helps.

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 12:36 PM Janet <janet.harvard@...> wrote:

HI Everyone,

I can’t seem to find where to delete a  book mark in Brave, as I have several book marks I want to delete, so if someone can tell me how to do this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance.

Janet

Sent from Mail for Windows

Gene

I don’t know why that is.  You should be able to use the command either getting to bookmarks in settings or using the control shift o command.

[...]

heather albright

I do not know if this is of any help. But, instead of saving the bookmarks in the brave browser or any other browser, Just save them to a separate folder. I just happened to use the windows favorites folder to save all my book marks in. I have not updated to windows11 so I do not know if this folder is still around but, you can create your own folder to keep all favorites in. It is a convenient way to back up favorites without having to find the storage  folder for each web browser. Also, you do not need to export and import favorites. So if you wanted to you can uninstall the browsers giving you issues with out the fear of losing favorites or bookmarks depending on what your browser calls them. I hope this would help you with your issues.

Cheers Heather

Sent from Mail for Windows